Dr Adrian Pawlowski - Dr. Pawlowski is a Perio Specialist

4.8
Additional Fees

I have been a client of Dr. Pawlowski for about 8 years now and he has both provided general dentistry (cleaning, scaling) and dental surgery.

I have had a tooth implant done and bone grafting without any issues at all. They took the care to call me post surgery and ensure that everything was good and that I was recovering well. His dental assistants are professional and friendly. I have had two other Periodontists in the past that did sub par work and it wasn't until I was referred to Dr.

Pawlowski that my perio care turned itself around.

His equipment is state of the art and all new at his new location. I would recommend this Doctor over any others locally in the Seattle area.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dr Adrian Pawlowski Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2017.

Dr Adrian Pawlowski - Dr Pawlowski Inflicted Damage on Quite a Few People - Beware

I was part of a state suit against him (patient c). I have damage to my nerve from a implant that was too long and put in crooked. He has done this and much worse to at least 6 people that I know of and he is (or was) on probation. Always check the state database. Just search for: Washington Dept of Health Credential Search.

Here my story:

At first meeting, Dr Pawlowski seems like a nice guy. What he is not is a good periodontist. I first went to see him for a crown lengthening and everything went fine. So when I needed an implant I went to him despite my dentist recommendation of a different periodontist.

I told Dr Pawlowski that I was very fearful of nerve damage and he told me I could get a CT scan (at additional expense of course) to give him the most details of my mouth. So I did that. Fast forward to a few days after the surgery. The bottom left part of my mouth continued to be numb so I went back to see him. I was told that the xray looked fine and that the numbness would go away. After another week I insisted on another CT scan. This was done by an outside company and here are the highlights:

3. Failed endosseous implant

4. Implant fixture impinging on inferior alveolar canal/nerve

That's right - he drilled the implant right into my nerve and on top of that the implant is in crooked. .

The really nasty thing about this is that Adrian Pawlowski refuses to refund any of my money despite my having to live with a partially numb mouth.

So I complained to the state and they took action.

• Dr Pawlowski
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2014.

Dr Adrian Pawlowski - I was not given what I paid for.

Do not have any kind of work done with Adrian Pawlowski. He ripped me off then tried to *** me into having more work done.

I had been researching doctors to do this surgery for over a year. Went to meet Dr. Pawlowski and talk about what needs to be done and make sure my insurance was on board. Over the phone they had confirmed my insurance was in their network.

I got there next week and they changed the story, now my insurance was not in network. It was a flat out lie they told me to get me as a patient. That should have been my sign. They took $500 off my $8,000 bill for that mistake, so I went on with it.

The compacted canine was removed and titanium rods were placed in my bone when the pain and swelling finally went down I got my implant placed. I was not happy with the look of the implant, it was too small at the top and too big at the bottom. it looked so odd, so they had it sent back to the lab. After a few unsuccessful, half assed, and careless attempts to give me the crown I spent so much time and money on Dr.

Pawlowski decides he is not going to try to get the implant I want anymore and gives up. When I tell him that it's not acceptable he then tells me that if I pay for a gum graft (a $3000 surgery) he will then tell the lab to create the crown I wanted. WHAT?!?! I didn't ask for the moon, just a tooth that kinda looked natural like my other teeth.

What I got was an oversized crown that puts pressure on my neighboring teeth, huge gaps on both sides of the tooth where the gum recessed, and so much scar tissue that the right side of my face wont smile anymore!!! Did I mention I am a model and this hurt my career? I also have to mention that he is heavy handed and fat fingered. This is why my healing time took so long.

He's unhygienic. He almost always had boogers nearing the edge of his nostril as he worked over your mouth, never wearing a mask. He also tried to put his bare hand in my mouth before I reminded him to wear his gloves!

In conclusion; Dr. Pawlowski dose not care about your smile, he just wants your money...all of it.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2013.